skip to main content
Town Clock School, 1919-1950

Town Clock School, 1919-1950

Photo of Town Clock School. It replaced Highlands Village School when it was built in 1916-19 on Knowledge Hill where the ABC Store stands today. All 6 schools in the Highlands District were consolidated into this building in 1928, and it crowned the town with its impressive architecture.

 

Photographer Unknown
Collection Archival Collection
Object ID 2006.14.1.6
Object Name Print, Photographic
Subjects Photographs
Title Town Clock School, 1919-1950
Year Range from 1919
Year range to 1950